Online dating is a global phenomenon that enables people of various genders, religions, and sexual orientations to find a potential connection through the internet. The goal of dating platforms (at least quality ones) is to help people develop a romantic, sexual, or personal relationship.
In the time of this pandemic, the use of online dating is at its peak. Since everyone is social distancing, it has proved a way for them to fulfill their desires.
But what to choose? You’ll find over 2,500 dating services available on the internet. Some are general; others are designed exclusively for singles, males, females, and gays. You can find any niche you want online, including the sites for single dating, teen dating, emo dating, and dating for everyone interested or looking for a partner.
One of those sites is Mylol.com, which is primarily used to connect teens among different subcultures, including emo. But it isn’t either the largest or the most successful platform around, as there is an alternative – Flirt.com. While both these websites are good in many aspects, we’ll test each to determine which one comes out on top.
This platform is popular for arranging spontaneous relationships and making romantic connections for people worldwide. Since 1997, Flirt has seen ups and downs, but as of now, on this website, it has over a million members.
This is a so-called “freemium” platform as you can sign up and take a look for free, but purchasing a subscription is required to use any advanced features. All services used to be free for females back in the time, but to keep the users’ privacy guarded, Flirt.com now put forward premium subscriptions for all its customers. Yet, the Satisfaction Guarantee policy on their site compensates members if they can’t find a partner in a while.
You will run into several teen dating sites on the internet, but Mylol.com is among the most famous ones. It is a social platform for teens, specifically ranging from 13 to 19. It encourages users to make friends in their age group. According to statics, most users come from the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia.
It has an impressive (for a niche dating site) 300.000 member-base. However, it is unknown how many of those accounts are deactivated due to its owner growing up.
Why Flirt.com a Better Alternative to Mylol.com?
There are plenty of reasons that make one away better-dating website than the other. We can tell clearly from Flirt.com reviews and Mylol.com reviews available on the internet what makes Flirt.com superior.
- The services of Flirt.com are way ahead of Mylol.com for obvious reasons. Mylol professes to be a teen dating website, but by visiting it, we can see there is no purpose or subject that relates to it, only an age limiter.
- Flirt.com says that they offer safe dating on their website; this is why they have protection, encryption, and moderation to prevent fake and scam accounts from manipulating honest users looking for a couple. On the contrary, on Mylol.com, you don’t find almost any kind of security, fake accounts roam free, and the site’s admin team cannot detect them or doesn’t care.
- Mylol guarantees that their services are 100% cost-free, but some features can only be acquired by premium members. Flirt offers a simple premium subscription that you can try at a low cost for three days. You can use every feature available without limits.
- Flirt is open to anyone from the age of 18, greatly enhancing your reach. On the other hand, on Mylol.com, you will only be allowed to register if you are a teenager, limiting its use to a very small population. This can be a major drawback.
- Much of the user base present on Mylol.com are residents of the US, UK, Canada, and Australia, where the site was involved in various controversies, including adults trying to seduce minors. Contrarily we haven’t seen any controversy on the website of Flirt.com. This shows that the process that it uses for eliminating the fake accounts have made the website secure.
- Another feature that makes Flirt.com way more advanced than Mylol.com is that you can see your matches and see who admired your photo. As far as Mylol.com is concerned, you don’t get such a privilege because you don’t get matches for yourself; you have to search to find the partner that suits you.
- And finally, Mylol doesn’t check or delete any NSFW content. On a teen dating site, this is unacceptable, while Flirt checks out pictures you upload and use to ensure that it is as SFW as possible.
We have seen through many reviews, and the conclusion of almost all points is that Flirt has better services and customer satisfaction. Always choose the site with great moderation and security measures over those that offer probably too much freedom.