FriendFinderX Review
4.0/5

FriendFinderX Review

There are over 90 million users at FriendFinderX, with 60% of the users being women and the remaining 40% are men.
Try it Free
Read review before starting!
Pros
  • High member activity
  • Fast registration process
  • Responsive customer support team
  • Extensive search options
  • Lots of impressive features
Cons
  • Doesn't have a matching algorithm
  • Only users with Gold accounts can contact other members
  • Does not offer a mobile app
  • Some model chats and adult videos will cost you extra
  • NSFW website design

Overview

Launched in 1996 by an internet businessman Andrew Conru, FriendFinderX is among the longest-running crossdressing dating sites in the industry. Since then, the platform has attracted millions of daters from the USA who come to look for like-minded people.

FriendFinderX is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, and it has other offices in Taiwan, California, and NY. The site is powered by AdultFriendFinder, and it’s part of the American internet company FriendFinder Networks.

The categories that users will find at FriendFinderX include woman, man, trans, couple (two men), couple (two women), and couple (man and woman).

Sign-Up

Our FriendFinderX app review found that the registration process of this website is seamless: It will take you less than five minutes to become a member of FriendFinderX. To begin with, you’ve to visit the website where you’ll find the sign-up page. You’ll need a valid email address for verification.

You also have to provide some details about yourself and the kind of partner you’re seeking. These include your sex, zip code, marital status, and type of body.  Users can register an account as a couple, group, or single person.

Additionally, you’ve to create a unique user ID and password. Filling in a description about yourself is optional. You can also upload a sexy photo of yourself to attract more potential matches.

FriendFinderX main page

Members & Profiles

When doing this FriendFinderX review, we discovered that members of this website come from different races. You’ll find single men and women, people who have gone through a divorce, and those who are in a relationship. All of them have one thing in common: they want to fulfill their sexual desires. FriendFinderX also has users with different body types, including slim, athletic, and BBW.

Most of the users come from the USA, and more than 100,000 people log into this platform every day. When browsing through the available profiles at FriendFinderX, you can see users with Gold membership. Many profiles are detail-rich, and most of them come with a descriptive autobiography. Each profile also has an activity stream showing what the user has uploaded on their profile.

Members with Gold accounts can upload pictures to a private photo album. Also, users can upload adult content on their profile, like nude pictures and videos that can turn up the heat. What’s more? There’s a Compatibility Chart on each profile you view designed to help you find compatible partners.

FriendFinderX members

FriendFinderX & Safety

Safety and security are always on the mind of Americans before they give their personal information to a dating website. Our FriendFinderX review found that this site takes the security of its users seriously. All payments are protected by international protocols. Additionally, FriendFinderX allows users to block anyone they think is not genuine by hitting the “Block” button.  A team of moderators closely monitor accounts and chats to ensure that the platform is free from scammers and fraudsters.

You can also report suspicious accounts to the customer support team. Moreover, the platform adheres to Privacy Policies rules and regulations, as they have provided Terms of Usage on their site.

Is FriendFinderX Legit?

FriendFinderX is a legitimate dating site because it has been around for more than two decades. It also has millions of users because it has a good reputation. Since it was launched, the website has connected millions of Americans with compatible partners.

Costs and Prices

While FriendFinderX has a free account, you’ll have to upgrade your subscription to access important features. With the paid membership, you’ll be able to access full-sized pictures, video clips, and profiles. Also, you can view courses in Sex Academy and comment on any video or picture that other users have uploaded. Furthermore, you can join any group chats that you prefer and send flirts, friend requests, and messages.

The free account allows Americans to set up a dating profile and join groups or blogs. Best of all, you’ll get to watch live webcams, like videos and pictures, and block suspicious users; and With that in mind, below are the available plans that you’ll find at FriendFinderX and their cost:

Gold Membership

  • A 30-day subscription costs $40
  • A three-month premium subscription costs $81
  • You’ll need $240 for the 1-year plan

Conclusion.

To conclude this FriendFinderX review, our dating experts found this site to be reliable for cross-dressing dating. It has a high success rate and protects your personal information when you’re using the platform. While FriendFinderX doesn’t offer a mobile application, you can access the site on both desktop mode and mobile devices. The profiles on this dating website are full of details, which makes finding what you’re seeking a breeze.

If you wish to fulfill your sexual desires, this is the perfect platform for you. Users are responsive, active, and ready to have a whale of a time. The website welcomes people of all races, sexual orientations, and backgrounds. While you might find a few fake accounts, moderators work around the clock to disable them.

For these reasons, FriendFinderX is among the leading platforms in the U.S. that offer an exhilarating dating experience. Whether you’re single, married, or in a relationship, this website has something special for everyone. You can join the local chatrooms and send a message to anyone who interests you to start your dating adventure.

Get started with FriendFinderX today!

Go to Animedatings.com you will find best reviews of dating sites here.

FriendFinderX
Try it Free
Read review before starting!
3.0
Privacy & Safety
4.0
Usability
4.0
Searching and Matching
5.0
Signing Up & Profile
4.0 Overall Rating

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Read other reviews:
2.5 rating
Yubo has over 25 million members from the USA, with 52% of the users being males and 35% are females.
4.0 rating
Her Review WeAreHer has over 1 million active members from the USA, and 100% of users are females.
2.0 rating
SpiritualSingles has over 1.5 million users, with 46% being female members and 66 being males.
3.3 rating
There are over 4.5 million active members from the USA, with 65% of users being males and 35% are females.
3.0 rating
There are over 1.5 million active users at Planet Earth Singles, with 65% being female members and 35% are males.
3.5 rating
LesbieMates has over 900,000 members from the USA, and 100% of the users are females.
3.8 rating
LesbieDates has over 700,000 active members from the USA, with 100% of the users being females.
3.0 rating
Members: 1 million + Percentage of women: 50%
3.0 rating
Grindr has over 6.5 million members from the USA, with 100% of users being men.
2.5 rating
GreenSingles has over 24 million active users, 58% female members and the remaining 42% being males.
Animedatings.com
Copyright © Animedatings.com - All rights reserved.